Friday, February 22, 2013

Rend Collective Experiment -- Second Chance



Hey everyone! Nate here, giving you the praise song of the week!

This week, Rend Collective Experiment takes the spotlight...well, really, the idea is to put Jesus on the spotlight, so...


This week  Rend Collective Experiment has a song for us:
Rend Collective Experiment Xnoizz Flevo Festiv...
Rend Collective Experiment Xnoizz Flevo Festival 2010 vrijdag 046 (Photo credit: Henk-Jan van der Klis)
From the album: Home made worship by home made people:




lyrics:
My future hangs on this
You make preciousness from dust
Please don't
Stop creating me

Your blood offers the chance
To rewind to innocence
Reborn
Perfect as a child

Oh Your cross it changes everything
There my world begins again with You
Oh Your cross it's where my hope restarts
A second chance is Heaven's heart

When sin and ugliness
Collide with redemption's kiss
Beauty 
Awakens by romance

Always inside this mess
I have found forgiveness
Mercy
As infinite as You

Countless second chances 
We've been given at the cross

Fragments of brokenness
Salvaged by the art of grace
You craft
Life from our mistakes

Black skies of my regrets
Outshone by this kindness
New life
Dawns over my soul

(thanks to Jesusfreakhidout.com for the lyrics)

Keep on keeping on
Your brother in Christ
Nathanial Hesse

No comments:

Post a Comment